Making a DIY foot peel with baking soda is a good idea for healing your dry and cracked feet. With baking soda and water, you will be able to make an effective foot scrub for dead skin.
If your skin on the feet has become cranky and dry, there are some home ingredients that are very fruitful for healing your feet.
Generally, we do not include our feet in our skincare routine. But, it is true that our feet are vulnerable to day-to-day dust, dirt, and pollution just like our other body parts. In case, you have to wear leather shoes most of the time a day, your feet can become dry and cranky as well.
Therefore, we must include taking care of our feet in our day-to-day activities. Do you know that our feet need only a little care and they can be healed again? No worries. You need not go to the beauty parlor every day for your feet. You have some of the home ingredients that will work like a charm. Baking soda is one of them.
So, let’s learn how to remove thick dead skin from feet by reading this article.
Ways To Stop Your Feet from Peeling With Natural Home Ingredients- Effective DIY Foot Peel Ideas
Dry and cracked feet can be annoying. I mean, who likes to see his or her skin peeling off the bottom of the feet? Sometimes when your skin is peeling from the bottom of your feet, you can suffer from extreme pain.
What Causes Dead Skin On The feet?
Well, a dry foot can occur due to the lack of moisturizer. Our feet are covered with shoes and socks most of the time. Also, they are prone to walking or running frictions. That is why we see dead skin on our feet.
On the other hand, in case you do not care for your feet every day, you can notice dead skin on your feet.
How Do Prevent Dry Skin On The Feet?
Have you tired of using popular commercial products to heal your dry feet? Have they failed all? Do not panic. There are other ways as well by which you can restore the moisturizer of your feet.
You just have to use some of the recipes using some home ingredients. According to many users, home remedies for dead skin on feet are safe and effective.
Using natural and organic things is perhaps the best way to get rid of dead skin on feet. Here we will show you what natural ingredients you should use to make a fruitful foot peel.
How To Get Dry Skin Off Feet With Natural Things- 6 Effective Ways
Are you looking for some household items to soak your feet in? Here you go.
1. Baking Soda With Vinegar Foot Soak
You may use baking soda and vinegar if you are looking for how to stop feet from peeling. You can find vinegar and baking soda easily right in your kitchen.
- You should mix 2 and a half spoons of baking soda with warm water.
- Add a little amount of vinegar to the water.
- Pour the water into a large pot and then you need to soak your foot in this mixture for at least half an hour.
- Clean your feet with a clean towel.
- Apply a lotion or Aloe Vera gel to your feet.
But, in case your skin is sensitive, baking soda can end up in itchiness, irritation, and redness on your feet. So, if you feel uncomfortable after you soak your feet in baking soda and water, you should instantly remove your feet from the mixture. Apply moisturizer. Consult an expert if needed.
2. Foot Peel Made of Epsom Salt
Want to know how to get the dead skin off your feet? A DIY foot peel made of Epsom salt can get the dead skin off your feet. But, how much Epsom salt for a foot soak?
You should take 1 and half a cup of Epsom salt and lukewarm water to make a foot peel at your home.
- You need to mix 1 and half a cup of Epsom salt and lukewarm water in a large pot.
- Now, you need to dip your feet in the water.
- Sit for at least 45 minutes.
- After that, you should wash your feet with clean water.
- Massage your feet with a soft lotion or Aloe Vera gel. You should apply this recipe at least twice a week.
3. Coke And Lemon Foot Soak
You can feel swelling on your feet if they are covered with tight leather shoes most of the time a day. You can also notice redness on your feet for that same reason. Using a foot peel made with lemon and coke can recover this situation.
- You need to mix 1 bottle of coke and enough amount of lemon juice into warm water.
- After that, you should pour this mixture into a large tub in order to dip your feet properly.
- Soak your feet in the mixture for 15 minutes.
- Do this procedure three times a week.
- How To Make A Lip Scrub Easily With Natural Ingredients- Diy Homemade Recipes
- Best Tips On How To Remove Nail Polish Without Nail Polish Remover
4. Foot Peel Made With Organic Turmeric Powder And Milk
Milk and organic turmeric powder foot peel not only get the dead skin off but also makes your feel unbelievably soft.
- Take 1 Cup of cold milk at first.
- Now add enough amount of organic turmeric powder to the milk.
- With a spoon, you should stir these things to make a thick paste.
- After that, you need to massage your feet with this thick paste gently.
- Let this paste dry for 15 minutes.
- After that, you should scrub your feet with warm water.
- When you are done, massage your feet you’re a soft lotion.
5. Shea Butter Foot Peel
Shea butter foot peel is another effective recipe that can make your feet soft. You should take enough quantity of Shea butter. Now, you should add rose water to the shea butter. Make the paste fine and thick.
You should massage this paste every night on your feet. When done, do not forget to apply a lotion to your feet.
6. Foot Peel Made with Oatmeal
You have to mix 1 cup of oatmeal and rose water to make a DIY foot peel. If rose water is not currently available to you, you can use cold milk and made a mixture with oatmeal. You have to make a thick and fine paste out of these two ingredients.
Let this mixture sit on your feet for at least 20 minutes. Wash your feet with clean water. Apply a lotion or Aloe Vera gel.
7. How to Make Your Feet Soft Overnight
Tired of dry skin, you must be searching for how to get soft feet overnight. Here are some tips for you to get a soft foot easily.
- Every night, you should wash your feet with mild body soap. Then you should apply petroleum jelly to your feet.
- Take some of the green tea bags, Epsom salt, essential oil, or vegetable to make a foot feel and massage it on your feet.
1. How Can I Make My Feet Peel At Home?
If you opt for using some effective home ingredients, you will be able to make your feet peel easily at your home. You may use oatmeal and rose water to make your DIY foot peel.
- You should put enough amount of oatmeal and rose water in a pot.
- In order to make the peel soft and more effective, you can add cold milk to these ingredients.
- Create a paste using these 3 home ingredients by stirring them well.
- Before you go to bed, you should use this paste on your feet.
- You should let it sit for at least 15 to 20 minutes.
- Massage well.
- Wash it off.
2. What Ingredient Makes Your Foot Peel?
Here are some of the home ingredients using which you will be able to make an effective foot peel at home. A DIY foot peel is as effective as the commercial products available in the market. Here they are:
- Baking soda
- Organic turmeric powder
- Soda or coke
- White vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- Cold milk
- Lemon juice
- Epsom salt
- Shea butter
- Glycolic acid
- Warm water
- Aloe Vera gel
3. Can I Soak My Feet In Baking Soda?
In case you are tired of getting cracked and dry feet due to pollution, soaking your foot in baking soda is a good choice for you. It is indeed an effective home remedy to get glowing feet. However, if you have sensitive skin, you may be harmed by baking soda.
Soaking your feet in baking soda can result in itchiness, redness, and irritation on your feet. So, if you feel uncomfortable after you soak your feet in baking soda and water, you should instantly remove your feet from the mixture. Apply moisturizer. Consult an expert if needed.
To Wrap It All
Perhaps, our feet are those parts of our body that can be harmed the most due to day-to-day pollution. That is why they become dry and cracked. A little caring can again exfoliate your feet and bring back the glow.
These DIY remedies are very helpful for exfoliating your dead feet. Applying on your feet takes a little time as well. So, do take care of your feet.